1) Water could be saved by recycling shower/sink water, and using it instead of clean water in toilets
2) Tube hand dryers would save paper, and if efficient ones were installed, they wouldn’t use much energy. A lot of people have talked about Dyson Dryers.
3) All the human energy created in gyms should go somewhere, why not let it power the lights/ tv’s/ sauna?
4) Solar power could be used to power traffic signals, cafeteria heaters, or even heat water.
5) Light dimmers and timers would reduce wasteful use of lighting.
6) I have heard a lot of people say that UNCG doesn’t have much land space. Sky bridges would allow for the removal of sidewalks/walkways.